Preconference Workshops on Wednesday 12 September
Are open for PhD students and early career or young scholars.
Organized in cooperation with EARA's students, SECNET.
Concrete options to choose from:
- Getting your message across: Creating powerful posters and presentations (Evalyne Thauvoye & Dr. Marlies Maes)
- Academic writing (Prof. Dr. Susan Branje)
- SEM models - random intercept models (Prof. Dr. Loes Keijsers)
- Working with diary data & experience sampling data (Prof. Dr. Eeske van Roekel)
- Structural Equation Modeling with R and Lavaan (Prof. Yves Rosseel)
- Dealing with heterogeneity in meta-analysis (Dr. Caspar L. van Lissa)
You can register for the preconference workshops on the registration page. Prices for these workshops are 35 euro’s for EARA members, and 45 euro’s for non-members.
All workshops start at 9.30am and finish at 17.00pm. Lunch is included in the fee.